Saturday 14 January 2012

endless journey to no where...

Many days of my summer, many days of my life no matter what season infact, i find myself on the same journey to no where. Scrolling through my tumblr, ambling over up and coming fashion and promising myself that "yes i will sew something like that" or "yes i will go opshopping this weekend". Then it hits. The realisation of my non-existant money. Yet i still find myself digging through trade me, searching for hidden treasures, even though i know that finding something i love will only be followed by disappointment, because money doesn't pop out of thin air. My part time ultra glamorous service girl job at Burger King really isn't funding my shopping addiction, even when half the clothes i hoard are second hand  -_- my life needs a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment